總網頁瀏覽量

2012年10月19日 星期五

Thank You Comsmo Girl! Go CG!!

I am really happy to receive a big gift today! It is from Cosmo Girl! One of my favorite magazines! It can stand out from the crowd is that it is light and got touching articles!

They sent me a big box of serum of Bioderma Matricium, I believe most of you have heard Bioderma for its make up remover. But this is my first time to contact its other product. I really love its package at first sight! It is wrapped by a red box and looks luxurious!


先來一張自拍吧!

Bioderma's turn !!


出名的醫學美容品牌 a famous brand for its make up remover
有30天的份量喔! 30 days portion wow! 
是不是像牙套呢? looks like bracelet or not?
純白色十分討好的外形 looking gorgeous in white !
設計也很可愛!cute design!!


我手拿的就是Bioderrma Matricium 喔
 I will share with you more on my review in about 1 week's time!


沒有留言:

張貼留言